Mycobacterium phage TenOuttaTen
Know something about this phage that we don't? Modify its data.
Detailed Information for Phage TenOuttaTen
Discovery Information
Isolation HostMycobacterium smegmatis mc²155
Found ByChas Young and Perrin Schupbach
Year Found2014
Location FoundKenosha, WI United States
Finding InstitutionCarthage College
ProgramScience Education Alliance-Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science
From enriched soil sample?Yes
Isolation TemperatureNot entered
GPS Coordinates47.625 N, 87.820556 W Map
Discovery NotesFound 1cm deep in the ground in a flower bed outside the David Straz Science Center on the Carthage College campus. Soil temperature was approximately 29.6°C. Extremely moist soil, treated with compost.
Naming NotesOn a ten point scale, this phage is a ten.
Sequencing Information
Sequencing Complete?No
Genome length (bp)Unknown
Character of genome endsUnknown
Fasta file available?No
Characterization
ClusterUnclustered
Subcluster--
Annotation StatusNot sequenced
Plaque NotesTwo different plaque morphologies. Both are temperate and have the same level of opacity. One, that appears 85% of the time is 1mm in diameter and the other (appearing 15% of the time) is approximately .5mm in diameter.
MorphotypeSiphoviridae
Has been Phamerated?No
Publication Info
Uploaded to GenBank?No
GenBank AccessionNone yet
Refseq NumberNone yet
Archiving Info
Archiving status Archived
SEA Lysate Titer 5e8 pfu/ml
Date of SEA Lysate Titering Nov 14, 2014
Pitt Freezer Box# 43
Pitt Freezer Box Grid# E10
Available Files
Plaque PictureDownload
EM PictureDownload